100% handmade alpaca fabric ruana. Natural meal with cochineal.
Made by the Association of Artisans of Camiña. Sum Marka
Type: Alpaca ruana.
Color: Natural dyeing.
When your garment is dry cleaned we recommend the following:
- Take your garment to a reputable laundry that has experience working with natural fibers.
- Inform the laundry representative about the existence of stains; They will want to try some of these before the dry cleaning process begins.
- As a general precaution, we do not recommend hanging knitwear.
- To avoid moth damage, take normal anti-moth precautions.
- When storing your clothes it is recommended to hang them in a well ventilated area.
- Special care is recommended with very fine and light knitwear, which has a loose and delicate look, as they may be prone to snagging.
- Our garments are mainly made with fibers of South American camelids, being natural fibers, excessive friction can generate a natural hair shedding.